following papers have been publish in the scope of MiCAS project:
- Context adaptation
of the communication stack. J. Mocito, L. Rosa, N. Almeida,
H Miranda, L. Rodrigues, and A. Lopes. In International Journal
of Parallel, Emergent and Distributed Systems (JPEDS). Special
Issue on Mobile Distributed Computing. 2006.pdf
An algorithm for dissemination and retrieval of information in wireless ad hoc networks. H. Miranda, S. Leggio, L. Rodrigues and K. Raatikainen. Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, 2008 (to appear) pdf not available
Conferences & Workshops:
- Context Adaptation of the Communication Stack. J. Mocito, L. Rosa, N. Almeida, H. Miranda, L. Rodrigues. Third International Workshop on Mobile Distributed Computing (MDC) (ICDCSW'05), June 2005, Columbus, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Context-Awareness in Software
Architectures. A. Lopes and L. Fiadeiro. In proocedings
of the 2nd European Workshop in Software Architecture, EWSA
2005. Springer-Verlag. June 2005. Pisa, Italy. pdf
- Using a Fairness Monitoring Service to Improve Load-Balancing in DSR. H. Miranda and L. Rodrigues. In Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Services and Infrastructure for the Ubiquitous and Mobile Internet (SIUMI'05), in conjunction with the 25th IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS'2005). Columbus, Ohio. June 2005.pdf
A Framework to Provide Anonymity in Reputation Systems. H. Miranda and L. Rodrigues. In Proceedings of the 3rd Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networks and Services (MOBIQUITOUS 2006). July 2006. San Jose, California. pdf
A Two-Side Perspective on Cooperation in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks. H. Miranda and L. Rodrigues. In Proceedings of the Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems (CSMU'06). pages 109-118. June 2006. Guimarães, Portugal. pdf
- Adding Mobility to Software Architectures. A.Lopes and J. Fiadeiro. In Science of Computer Programming 61, 114-135, Elsevier, 2006.pdf
- Policy-driven Adaptation of
the Protocol Stack. L. Rosa, A. Lopes, L.
Rodrigues. International Conference in Autonomic Systems. IEEE. July 2006. Silicon Valley, CA, USA.
- An Algorithm for Dissemination and Retrieval of Information in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks. H. Miranda, S. Leggio, L. Rodrigues, and K. Raatikainen. 13th International Euro-Par Conference, Euro-Par 2007. Springer-Verlag. August 2007. Rennes, France. pdf
- A Framework to Support Multiple Reconfiguration Strategies. L. Rosa, L. Rodrigues, A. Lopes. International Conference on Autonomic Computing and Communication Systems (Autonomics 2007). ACM. October 2007. Rome, Italy.
- Building Adaptive Systems with Service Composition Frameworks. L. Rosa, A. Lopes, L. Rodrigues. 10th International Symposium in Distributed Objects, Middleware, and Applications (DOA'07). Springer-Verlag. November 2007. Vilamoura, Portugal.
Modelling Adaptive Services for Distributed Systems. L. Rosa, A. Lopes, L. Rodrigues. In Proceedings of the 23rd ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, Dependable and Adaptive Distributed Systems DADS Track, Fortaleza, Brasil, March 2008.
- Policy-Driven Adaptation of Protocol StacksL. Rosa, L. Rodrigues, A. Lopes. Technical Report. 07-1. Department of Informatics, University of Lisbon, January 2007.
- Appia to R-Appia: Refactoring a Protocol Composition Framework for Dynamic ReconfigurationL. Rosa, L. Rodrigues, A. Lopes. Technical Report. 07-4. Department of Informatics, University of Lisbon, March 2007.
- Building Adaptive Services for Distributed Systems L. Rosa, A. Lopes, L. Rodrigues. Technical Report. 07-21. Department of Informatics, University of Lisbon, October 2007.
Reconfigurable Architecture for Group Communication Support in Hybrid Networks. J. Mocito and L. Rodrigues. Proceedings of the 4th MiNEMA Workshop in Sintra, Sintra, Portugal, July 2006.
pdf not available
- Adaptação Dinâmica de Pilhas de Protocolos Estimulada por Alterações no Contexto. L. Rosa. Master thesis. Departamento de Informática Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade de Lisboa, 2006.pdf
- Gossip-based Data Distribution in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks. H. Miranda. PhD thesis, Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade de Lisboa, 2007.pdf
- Sistema probabilista de edição-susbcrição para redes móveis ad hoc. J. Corte-Real. Master thesis. Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade de Lisboa, 2007. pdf